- We offer a Wide range of accessories to meet your needs i.e. Lengths, Tees, Adjustable Elbows, Terminals, brackets & supports
- The Flue Lengths can be cut on site
- High quality product
- Quick and easy to install
- Easily meets regulation requirements
Max. Temperature limitation:
– Soot fire tested at 1000°C
– Operating temperature 450°C
|Inner Ø (in mm)|
|Outer Ø (in mm)||111||141||161||191||211||261|
|Wall material||AISI 316L stainless steel|
Note: Other diameters up to 600mm are available on request. Please refer to our Condensor Commercial Range
Lining an existing stack
Poorly built masonry chimneys may not suitable for the evacuation of combustion gases leaving your heating appliance. This is due to it be old or too large and its tightness can’t be guaranteed when used.
Your actual installation may cause a risk of domestic fires, condensation or bad chimney draught.
It is essential, to get the best of your system chimney, using the right flexible liner, adapted, conformed and safe.
The lining principle consists of introducing this inside your existing stack. Provides a stainless steel flexible liner adapted to the evacuation combustion gases.
Our Technical team will provide you a full thermal and structural design and produce working CAD drawings. It will be fully compliant with British and European Standards. For any technical enquiries, please e-mail: email@example.com